- Simulation of wave propagation and interference of coherent waves in 2-dimensional space.
- View Modes: elongation (animated), amplitude, intensity, phase shift (animated), complex vector (animated)
- Exciter Shapes: point, line segment (single slit), line, chain (diffraction grating), regular polygon
- Screen Shapes: line segment, half circle, rectangle (clipping), rectangle 3D
- Medium movement (Doppler effect)
- Easy saving and sharing using stateful URL
- Interactive and real-time editing, smooth animations, anti-aliasing.
- Waves can be regarded as electromagnetic or accoustic.
- Watch the demo first (click "Run demo", either right after the start, of after pressing the ? button).
- Tool tips provide context-sensitive help (put mouse over button for a second).
- Do not worry about trying out things. Back in the browser undoes changes.
- The URL always contains the current state of the document. Save it to a bookmark, or share it with somebody else.