LogicalSolver helps you solving logic grid puzzles, also known as logicals (Help).
- Click left for a negative relation (-), click right (or long-click, or while Ctrl key pressed) for a positive relation (+).
- To undo/redo, go backward/forward in your browser.
- Bookmark/share the link for saving/sharing the current state of the puzzle, including item names and entered relations.
- There is also an offline version available. Just unpack and open the contained logicalsolver.html in a browser.
- Einstein's famous Zebra puzzle can be preconfigured.
- The entries for the Jindosh riddle from Dishonored 2 can be preconfigured in English, German, French, or Japanese.
Interested in physics? Check out WaveWorkshop!